October 18, 2006

Aroma


the outdoor venue complete with seasonal heaters

calories galore -- too bad they don't do the foam top art... still it tasted terrific!

yummy windows full of "stuff"
Something newish ... in Portsmouth. An Italian coffee shop with pastries - this post inspired by Carol at Paris Breakfasts and dear Corey at Tongue in Cheek. I went to pick up some of my work at show's end at Market 100 gallery and we found this lovely little place with amazing coffees and pastries. Across the way was a place that Corey would love. C'est nais pas vrai?
There was really loud Italian mid century music wafting from the open door as well - fun! And this lovely chef serving it up with real flair!

Last days for outside coffees ... that's for sure!

5 comments:

Pat said...

Hello Susan, We just found that lovely coffee spot on our last visit to the Music Hall. What a find! Soooo many varieties of coffee and those pastries. Ohhhh. Nice for Portsmouth. Did you know that it is owned by the people at Galley Hatch in Hampton? We were surprised to learn of the connection.

Anonymous said...

That coffee with the froth and outside cafe space looks yummy.

Anonymous said...

How wonderful, a little bit of Italy just around the corner... Yes lets all meet there and enjoy the changing Fall colors...

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Yes yes yes!!!
I do I do I do!
I could dive
into that chocolate cup!
Yummy scene through and through!
How lucky I am to be thought of
while you were there!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I WANT THAT CROISSANT AND THAT BIG CUP OF COFFEE! YES, I'M YELLING THROUGH THE COMPUTER! Do they deliver? ;p