March 08, 2007

Seclected works from Extreme Textiles


bracelet by danny mansmith, $55 4 inches by 2.5 inches

Today is overly booked with car buying, uploading, shop adding, teaching, and getting over the flu. But not so busy that I can't show you a few highlights from the show!
Here is one of the many beautiful bracelets we have from Danny Mansmith. They will all be up in the shop in the art to wear section, over the next days, so check back there to see each of them and more lovlieness from the exhibit.
If you can't wait, stop over to my flickr account and scan through the set - Extreme Textiles.
We also have two new paintings from Ashley Goldberg. Did I mention I was taking photos today too?
Have a wonderful sunny day - where ever you may be!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work! Wish I could visit the gallery in person to see each piece. THe bracelets are very interesting, aren't they? I also like the faces on the wall.

Good luck car shopping today, Susan!

Christelle said...

I love Danny Mansmith.... sigh...