April 16, 2007

April Showers


twilight with hummingbird by Grace Larochelle
bring floods again to our region. Our gallery studios are just dandy dry. Home is without power, so I may be "away for awhile"...
Till that time enjoy your sunshine, your blooming flowers, your 80F weather and all that it brings! I know our day will come soon!
OH! and a huge thanks to all who commented on my Garden of Fortune. Poster size prints are now available as requested right here at the shop.
In the mean time... here are some nice things to check out elsewhere:
Cally's beautiful photos
Jan at Poppy's post on Elizabeth Burritt
Ulla's new Crown Book on Amazon - reserve your copy today!
Some beautiful work which is winging it's way to us this week from Ashley G.
Feltbug has some amazing Shibori going over at her blog...
For more fabric beauty - Beate's blog has postcards with vibrant colors!
Made by Milla has a sweet little moose cushion right here.
A new blog found through Andrea Pratt - another andrea in Wales. love these buttons!
More on small business at the BizBox Blog at Slate...
Wishing you all a very dry and wonderful Monday...
The word for the day is ... pump ... the water. out. of. the. basement.


5 comments:

andrea said...

Happy pumping (and it's pouring here, too!).

Camilla said...

Thanks for the link! And yet again i'm sorry that I seem to be unable to get organised enough to send a proper email to you, soon soon it will happen!

Anonymous said...

hey you. thank you so much for my birthday surprise. it made my day!

Anonymous said...

Lots of great finds here, Susan. I've spent the last half hour visiting all of them. :)

Feltbug said...

Thanks from me too :) for the link - and I have enjoyed finding some new blogs!