May 07, 2007

mingle


mingle, originally uploaded by artstreamstudios.

Saturday night down in the fabulous Provincetown, MA on old Cape Cod, I had nine new paintings opening in the Bowersock "Spring Fling"group show. Couldn't go due to time constraints, but I heard it was a blast. If you are on the Cape, drop by and say hi to Steve. His work will be in our gallery this summer too!
Here is the link to the work and the details. Happy Monday everyone! It's finally truly beautiful here in New Hampshire and we are soaking up every lovely minute of it...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could see your paintings in person!

Enjoy your lovely spring weather...

Kristine said...

Ooh I love it!

Pat said...

You have been busy, girl. How do you do it all!!! I'd love to see the show at Provincetown.

Susan Schwake said...

thanks for your nice words!
pat: i just keep going... :-)