May 30, 2007

Plantings


More flowers into the babybathtub. This summer I wanted to see orange - marigolds with red nasturtiums. The silver dusty miller will serve as a nice foil to the group I think. Our "adopt-a-spot" garden is in too. The sculpture I have been making is not quite finished but when it is you will see a shot of the "spot" here. Busy day with a client showing some of my favorite artists work to them. Keep your fingers crossed. Soon a new public building may be filled with some inspiring work!
The word for the day is snooze ... as in the most loved button on an electronic device.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beatiful flowers. i call these zinnias. they always remind me of my grandmother egan ... she loved them.

i love love love the snooze buttom.

Anonymous said...

Oh I hear you on the nasturtiums! I want to see reds and golds in my garden this summer, too. And I bet the flowers look gorgeous in your antique babytub. Good luck with your client!