January 08, 2009

Kiosk :: Your slice of the Pie


Heaven knows that pie is a well loved item in our pantry here at home. Kiosk, one of my favorite browses for giggles and goods has found a simply beautiful, useful and yes folks, a tad scary (think big outboard motor engine) pie cutter. Why do I need this? No idea. It's just that everyone thinks they want a "sliver" or "just a tad" of pie when in actuality they eat a whole darn slice - eventually. I figure with this device, I just serve up a perfectly sized regular piece and my job's done. And this baby looks pretty sculptural too,(think upside down on a shelf) so of course, it caught my eye.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw this and thought that it was a beautiful piece of sculpture - so neat that it's actually a tool to cut pie! Doesn't get better than that. :)

Anonymous said...

how cool is this!? Makes me want to make a pie immediately.
Happy New Year :)

seesaw designs said...

hilarious.