July 07, 2009

Upcoming show:: Deep South


meryl truett

tim wirth

denise falk

Here are a few images to get you going today... coming up this Saturday at artstream ... Deep South an exhibition of nine artists curated by Grace Bonney of design*sponge. The work is diverse and absolutely wonderful. It's very exciting to unpack it all!

I'll let the photos do the talking. The exhibition will be online on Saturday for purchase. Here's the line up:
Tim Wirth, Katie Runnels, Meryl Truett, Lillian Farag, Denise Falk, Stephanie Howard, Haylie Waring, Emily Marie Cox and Natalie Chanin for Alabama Chanin!

1 comment:

Celeste Maia said...

Very interesting and diversified show. I am intrigued with Meryl Truitt's work, what is the material she uses? It looks to me like an antique Chinese mirror. (I have been having difficulty leaving comments, by chance I was able to now. I hope...)