December 27, 2010

Goodbye 2010


unusual growth, originally uploaded by artstreamstudios.

It was a year of "Unusual Growth" in many areas. Pardon the pun but not only do I love these past sculptures of Megan Bogonovich, but their title explains a lot about this year.
Our classes are full. Wonderful new teachers are in our studios. Our design work load rich, and our gallery sells steady as she goes. What can we say ? We can say thank you. To each and every one of you out there supporting handmade and supporting local. Sincerely,deeply from the bottoms of our hearts! So much on the horizon for the coming year - many surprises and much to unfold as the New Year approaches.
We will take a tiny Winter pause until the 10th. Our doors will be "open" online and we will be checking messages and emails. Until then may all of your wishes for the New Year come true!

**post script** if you want to take a trip with me to Germany, visit my tumblr, I will be updating there during our excursion

1 comment:

Cally said...

Those dogs are fantastic, I know have a very wide grin on my face despite my blocked nose.